6) How are citizenship divided?
A: Citizenship are divided into two. They are:
7) How are aliens divided?
A: Aliens are divided into two. They are:
- Friendly aliens
- Enemy aliens.
8) Who are aliens in a country?
A: Aliens behave in two ways. They are:
- People of friendly country will be friendly aliens
- People of enemy country will be enemy aliens.
9) What are the rights for friendly and enemy aliens have?
A: The rights for friendly and enemy aliens is are:
- Friendly aliens will have the right to civil and political rights
- Enemy aliens will not have the right to civil and political rights.
10) What are the rights for citizenship?
A: The right for citizenship are:
- Discrimination should not be shown to citizen of India [Article 15]
- Freedom to speech, expression to form assembly, association [Article 19]
- Having creatural and educational rights [Article 20&30].
11) What are the major provisions for citizenship?
A: The major provisions for citizenship are:
- Parents born in India
- The grandparents of undivided India.
12) What are the other provisions for citizenship?
A: The other provisions for citizenship are:
- By the law of parliament
- The parliament serves the right to be a citizen or terminate a person as a citizen.
- Willingly become the citizen of India.
13) What is citizenship act 1955?
A: The citizenship act 1955:
- It has been amended for 4 times 1986, 1992, 2003, and 2005.
- By registration. A person have to stay for 7 years
- By naturalization.
14) What are the reasons to lose citizenship?
A: The reasons to lose citizenship are:
- It is by termination.
- If you are imprisoned in a country for more than 2 years.
- If you are staying in a foreign country for more than 7 years.
15) What are the features of single citizenship?
A: The features of single citizenship:
- USA has many citizenship, India has only one citizenship.
- The citizenship of India enjoys freedom of movement in any place in India.
- Special rights with regard to tribal areas.