About the Journal
International Journal of Current Humanities and Social Science Researches (IJCHSSR) is an online bilingual (English and Tamil), interdisciplinary research journal publishing scholarly original articles, book reviews, conceptual framework, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, thesis and abstracts from the disciplines of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Special Issues devoted to important topics in Humanities and Social Sciences will occasionally be published.
The subjects of International Journal of Current Humanities and Social Science Researches (IJCHSSR) include: Arts, Anthropology, Business Studies, Communication Studies, Corporate Governance, Cross Cultural Studies, Criminology, Demography, Development Studies, Ethics, Economics, Education, English, Fine Arts, Finance, Geography, History, Industrial Relations, Information Science, International Relations, Literature, Law, Linguistics, Library Science, Media Studies, Methodology, Management, Philosophy, Population Studies, Psychology, Public Administration, Paralegal Studies, Performing Arts, Political Science, Religious Studies, Sociology, Social Welfare, Tamil, Visual Arts, Women Studies etc.
The journal is published in the online version.
Important Points to be noted:
1. Article or Research Papers must be preceded with a brief abstract of 250 words in English.
2. The paper should contain minimum 5 pages (2000 words) and not exceeding 10 pages (4000 words).
3. There should be at least 5 - 8 well-chosen key words in English.
4. For Bibliography, papers in Humanities must follow MLA format and in the APA format for Social Sciences.
5. The Editors reserve the right to make changes, wherever necessary for publication.
6. Paper will be accepted only after positive reviews are obtained from the reviewer/s.
The authors are solely responsible for the opinions/comments expressed in the articles/papers. The members of the Editorial Board/Reviewer or Publishers of IJCHSSR do not take the responsibility of the opinions/comments made by the authors. In case of plagiarism also absolute responsibility lies with the author.
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Current Humanities and Social Science Researches (IJCHSSR) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal published by All India Deprived Community Support Centre (AIDCSC). The main objective of IJCHSSR is to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars. It aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in Humanities and Social Science and dedicated towards the uplift of deprived sections worldwide.
All India Deprived Community Support Centre (AIDCSC), is a registered non-governmental, service organization. The objective of AIDCSC is to promote the welfare of the disadvantaged and deprived segments among the Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Destitute, Bonded Labourers, Transgender, Slum Dwellers and Downtrodden Villagers. AIDCSC will provide economic, legal and educational support to the deprived communities for its survival, sustenance and growth, through research, training, advocacy and networking.
AIDCSC plays an important role in the field of research by conducting various field research projects and publishing the research papers. With an intention of creating a platform to share the thoughts of professionals, scholars and academicians throughout the world the IJCHSSR has been initiated. The journal is published from India under the direct supervisions of renowned academicians.
All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the submission link by registration and login.
Authors are advised to follow the Guidelines for paper submission in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Review and Publication Process
A full double refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- An acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
Copyrights for articles published in IJCHSSR are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.